Friday, December 2, 2011

Ryan Bader gets much-needed win by KO at UFC 139

Ryan Bader gets much-needed win by KO at UFC 139

Ryan Bader needed a big win to get back on track, and that's exactly what he got at UFC 139. He knocked out Jason Brilz in just ... in San Jose on Saturday night.

Bader landed a powerful right 1:17 into the first round, and Brilz fell straight to the ground. The punch landed behind Brilz's ear, making it a similar knockout as Junior dos Santos used to win the heavyweight championship last week.

"I put a lot of pressure on myself," Bader said after the fight. "I trained hard and I trained with the best. I had great coaches and we worked hard and I think it showed out there tonight. I felt comfortable. I really felt everything came together for me and I pulled out the win."

This win gives Bader a good ending to a disastrous 2011. He started the year as a possible title contender at light heavyweight, but was submitted with a guillotine by Jon Jones in a title eliminator in February. In July, Tito Ortiz beat him with a guillotine. Bader had to pull out a win, and that's exactly what he did. He is now 13-2, while Brilz is 18-5-1.

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Ryan-Bader-gets-much-needed-win-by-KO-at-UFC-139?urn=mma-wp9693

hydrocodone lowes chicago white sox

No comments:

Post a Comment